Saturday, March 6, 2010

♦ Award ♦


I got this award from my sister Vellvin for being her follower. Thanks Vellvin

As a recipient of the Beautiful Blogger Award, one must:
- Add a link and a note of thanks to the person giving the award
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love
- Share 7 things about yourself
1 - I am taller than my oldest brother and both my older sisters.
2- My favorite time period is the Middle Ages.
3- I really like the Rangers
Apprentice books.
4- I hate pumpkin!!
5- Even though I never liked drawing and never was good at it I have recently been doing sketching for school and I really like it.
6- I really like too cook to cakes and cookies.
7
- I love my Mother and Father 'cause they help me with lots of things.

I pass this on to:whoever wants to take it.


May your Sword Stay Sharp,

No comments: