Monday, March 29, 2010

I.... AM...........SICK.

We have this bad habit of missing important masses: Ash Wednesday Eden fainted in church, then a few days ago all except Dad, Mum, Kynan and Autumn got sick somehow with coughs, sore throats, runny noses, wheezing breathing and dizziness so we missed the Palm Sunday mass and chances are some of us will still be to sick to go to Good Friday mass and of course the most important mass of the year THE EASTER SUNDAY MASS. I have nearly everything everyone has PLUS pneumonia. Oh yes its just wonderful. NOT!!!! I'm breathing three times as fast as I should be as well as my heart pumping three times as fast as usual.
We found out all this wonderful info on a trip to the hospital with Mum and
Kynan last night because I was not breathing well. we spent 2.5 marvelous hours at the hospital and finally after the had done a whole heap of stuff I finally went home after finding out I now have pneumonia. The only good thing is i have to do no jobs. But i am BORED TO DEATH.


May your Sword Stay Sharp,

1 comment:

Gae said...

Dear Saxon,
Don't get to used to all this free time we are saving some jobs JUST for you. Ha Ha Ha
I hope you feel better soon.
Lots of Love Mummy
XXXOOO