Saturday, November 6, 2010

 Finally its been  almost normal since Wednesday morning. That was when four exhausted siblings arrived home after 10 days on the Mainland.  Now everything seems normal again- Kynan and Braedon coming home from work every afternoon, Autumn on the computer when I want to use it, and Eden reading a book when shes meant to be doing schoolwork or a job :)
The reason  why their exhausted is thus: Well, I my last post I forgot to mention (yes, I forget lots of stuff) that three of those ten days was spent on The Christus Rex Pilgrimage and after walking heaps there were totally tired. 
So Thursday was sleep in reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaly late day for them.
They also brought a great friend who will be staying for a couple of weeks.


 Well, I better go to bed now, its past 1:00 A.M. just finished watching the last episode from the first season of Robin Hood. Need to watch some more.

 Goodnight.
May your Sword Stay Sharp,

No comments: